We've come to realize that genuine creativity and innovation come from questioning minds. Great ideas emerge not only when we hunker down and roll up our sleeves, but also when we loosen the edges and uncensored brainstorming takes over. That's why we give our design teams freedom to push the envelope, take the lead, and move in new directions.
Negotiating the details, decisions and considerations involved is no small matter. It takes ingenuity, versatility, stamina, a good sense of humor, and great communication throughout. It’s the best way to work, and it's how true communities are cultivated.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- American Planning Association (APA)
- Architects/Designers/Planners for Social Responsibility (ADPSR)
- Build It Green
- Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU)
- Non-Profit Housing Association (NPH)
- San Francisco Housing Action Coalition (SFHAC)
- San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)