Comstock is the fourth parcel in a subdevelopment of the North Village Development on the northern edge of the City of Healdsburg at 16977 Healdsburg Avenue. The project will consist of three buildings and will provide of 12,000 sf of retail space and 53 affordable/workforce housing, including 18 one-bedroom, 24 two-bedroom, and 11 three-bedroom units. Each of the buildings are 3 stories in height and type VA construction.
Community amenities will include a community room with kitchenette, space for activities and gatherings. A manager’s office, mailboxes, and bicycle storage will also be provided inside the building. Each individual unit will be provided with their own heat pump water heater, washer/dryer, dishwasher (except one-bedroom units), and disposal. Outdoor amenities include a playground area, dog park, gathering areas with tables and benches for seating as well as bike racks.
- Contemporary agrarian style to match master plan
- Massing and materials intended to invoke village setting
- Barn-like buildings are clustered around a unifying courtyard
- Client: Burbank Housing
- Building size/area: 46,375 S.F. / 1 acre
- Density: 53 units – 53 DUA
- Completion: TBD