VMWP has provided The City of Pleasanton the Stoneridge Shopping Center Framework, which is a document that outlines initial components and concepts that provide guidance for development of the Stoneridge Mall Framework and any subsequent efforts related to the comprehensive, long-range planning of the Stoneridge Regional Shopping Center, also known as Stoneridge Mall.
Design and placemaking elements were provided and will be reflected in a future Framework Plan or other comprehensive master plan, including required and recommended elements, and illustrative diagrams and images that illustrate possible configurations of the future circulation, distribution of open space areas, and relationships between existing and future buildings.
- Long-range vision statement
- Establish “Guiding Principles” for future development
- Allocation of housing units in accordance with Housing Element
- Land use
- Multi-modal circulation
- Financial and fiscal considerations
- Public open space
- Urban design, and architectural and site planning concepts
- Client: The City of Pleasanton
- Site Area: 75 acres, 6 existing parcels
- Completion: January 2023