Posted on: December 31, 2022
Please join us in celebrating our newly promoted colleagues at Van Meter Williams Pollack. With their leadership and dedication to VMWP’s mission, our work has been enriched, our practice has grown, and the connections to the communities we serve has deepened. We are grateful for each of these accomplished coworkers for their resiliency, passion, and expertise. Congratulations to:
Pam Goode, Associate Principal
- Vitalia Apartments at 3090 S. Bascom, San José, CA – affordable housing, mixed-use, supportive services, formerly homeless, all-electric building with PV offsetting 75% of the residential load
- North Fair Oaks, San Mateo, CA – affordable housing, family housing, all-electric building with PV offsetting most of the residential load
- Eleven Innes, Hunters Point Shipyard, San Francisco, CA – affordable housing, all-electric building with PV offsetting most of the residential load
- Kooser Apartments, San José, CA – affordable housing, family housing
Ruchira Gaur, Associate
- San Jose Citywide Design Standards and Guidelines, San José, CA – citywide standards and guidelines
- Oakland Objective Design Standards, Oakland, CA – objective design and development standards
- Price Avenue Family Housing, Redwood City, CA – affordable family housing
- Mountain View Downtown Precise Plan Update, Mountain View, CA – to further activate downtown and maintain its historic character, while allowing new infill development
Elaine Uang, Associate
- 231 Grant Educator Housing, Palo Alto, CA – affordable teacher housing
- 15101 Washington Ave Apartments, San Leandro, CA – affordable housing
- Menlo Park Veterans Housing, on the VA Campus, Menlo Park, CA – affordable veteran housing
- San Carlos Family Housing, San Carlos, CA – affordable family infill housing in downtown San Carlos
Congratulations to all!
Posted in: News
One thought on "Moving on up: 2023 VMWP Promotions"
Congratulations to each of the talented women who earned and have received recognition for their superior work at VMWP. The pride I have for my daughter, Pam Goode, runneth over.
All the best to VMWP in 2023!