180 Jones, located in the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco, provides 70 units of affordable housing with a range of incomes including formerly homeless residents, 40% AMI and 80% AMI. The 9 story project includes a tenant lobby, property management with 24 hour desk clerk, two social workers, and a community room at the ground floor and studio units above. A courtyard at the second level opens to the street, providing much needed green relief to the dense urban neighborhood.
- Community room located at ground level
- Second level courtyard open to the street
- On site social workers
- 24 hour desk clerk
- Client: Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC)
- Building size/acres: 4,770 sq.ft./0.11 acres
- Density: 636 du/ac, 70 units