Eagle Park at 1701 El Camino Real is a new 67 unit affordable housing community that includes studios and one-bedrooms, with 30 units reserved for veterans. Located on El Camino Real between Rich Avenue and El Monte Avenue, the 0.49 acre site is a transit-friendly, walkable neighborhood with a mix of commercial and residential uses. Included amenities are three common roof decks, a community room, lounge, subgrade parking and bicycle storage, and resident storage lockers for each unit. Property management and supportive services will be provided on site. The entry plaza at the corner of El Camino Real and Rich Avenue welcomes residents into the lobby with a distinctive architectural element and geometric raised planters. The rear open space includes seating, gathering areas, outdoor fitness equipment, and gardening to encourage casual social interactions.
Create a vibrant and inclusive housing community that serves low-income individuals including veterans.
- Landscaped open area for social activities, gardening, and fitness
- Roof decks overlooking common open space below
- Distinctive corner element and raised geometric planters at main entrance plaza
- Energy Star appliances
- Solar Thermal System
- Shading of exterior windows and walls
- Post consumer recycled materials
- Client: Palo Alto Housing
- Building size/acres: 48,950 sq.ft./ 0.49 acre
- Density: 67 units
- Silicon Valley Structures Awards – Winner, Community Impact, 2020