Osage Courts is an infill multi-family apartment development located directly across the street from Lincoln Park in the culturally rich La Alma/ Lincoln Park Neighborhood. This transit-oriented development provides 121 market-rate rental units within walking distance of the 10th & Osage rail station. The buildings sit on top of a parking structure, creating a landscaped podium space in addition to a roof top deck. All parking is hidden from public view in either the garage or carports. Landscaped planters, front doors, porches and decks provide “eyes on the street” and enhance the pedestrian realm with new, detached sidewalks and street trees.
Create a transit-oriented, walkable community that includes critical housing with concealed parking and pedestrian-friendly landscaping that encourages neighborhood interaction.
Expand the housing options within historic, single-family residential urban neighborhood to supply 121 transit-oriented, multifamily units.
- Very compact urban infill project adjacent to light rail
- Achieved a very efficient density of 127 units/acre on a constrained site
- Interior units face pedestrian scaled courtyard
- Goal: LEED-H Gold Certification
- 15% energy savings
- 1/4 mile from light rail station
- Urban infill project that utilizes existing infrastructure
- Low VOC and recycled content finish materials
- Energy Star appliances
- Building size/acres: 144,991 sq.ft./ .95 acres
- Density: 121 units, 127 du/ac
- Completion: 2020